The team at Royal & Langnickel, along with the amazing artist Kevin James Bennett have come together to bring the newest “revolution” in makeup brushes with their new line: [R]evolution. The collection was unveiled April 11, 2012.
These specs are straight from the press release (and let me add that I am sooooo excited to try these bad boys!):
- 32-piece range of precision tools
- Advanced functionality
- Sleek contemporary design
- Brush heads made of DuPont™ Natrafil® fibers (which mimic natural hair)
- Allows for precise pickup, release, and blending
- Handles are molded, high impact acrylic covered in rubberized “soft touch” for comfort
- Designed to withstand the most repeated use and cleansing (unlike wooden brushes, they won’t expand and shrink and lead to the brush heads falling off!)
If you’re excited as I am, take a closer look at the product specs!!